This guide is for SlashDB ver. 1.1.
Earlier versions: 0.9, 1.0
Introduction to SlashDB
Thank you for choosing SlashDB - an automated API gateway to your database.
SlashDB automatically generates a REST API from relational databases for reading and writing in convenient formats like XML, JSON and CSV. Additionally, using HTML it allows for simply browsing through data so users can discover available databases, tables, queries and API endpoints.
SlashDB is capable of providing a central access point to multiple databases, effectively forming an all-encompassing resource oriented architecture (ROA).
With SlashDB users can:
- Save data scientist's time on obtaining data for modeling.
- Quickly develop mission critical mobile Enterprise applications.
- Modernize client/server architecture to microservices and the cloud.
- Instantly add a REST API to a LAMP-stack website.
- Monetize or share data assets with authorized clients or public.
- Sync cloud databases with on-premises systems and vice-versa.
Watch introductory video tutorials on YouTube