Introduction to SlashDB
Thank you for choosing SlashDB - an automated API gateway to your data.
SlashDB automatically generates a REST API from relational databases for reading and writing in convenient formats like XML, JSON and CSV. Additionally, using HTML it allows for simply browsing through data so users can discover available databases, tables, queries and API endpoints.
SlashDB is capable of providing a central access point to multiple databases, effectively forming a resource oriented architecture (ROA) consistent with databases’ schema and content.
With SlashDB users can:
- Quickly develop mission critical mobile enterprise applications.
- Dramatically shorten product migration from client/server architecture to the cloud.
- Instantly add a REST API to a website.
- Monetize or share data assets with authorized clients or public.
- Sync cloud databases with on-premises systems.
- Analyze web-originated data and internal business records together.